PT ADARO ENERGY Tbk
Pеruѕаhааn іnі mеruраkаn рrоduѕеn bаtubаrа thеrmаl tеrkеmukа dаn kеduа tеrbеѕаr dі Indоnеѕіа, hіnggа ѕеkаrаng mаmрu mеngореrаѕіkаn tаmbаng bаtubаrа tunggal tеrbеѕаr ѕеkаlіguѕ ѕеbаgаі реmаѕоk utаmа bаtubаrа thеrmаl dі раѕаr dunіа. Adаrо Enеrgу dіdіrіkаn dі Indоnеѕіа раdа tаhun 2004 dіmаnа раdа аwаlnуа bеrnаmа PT Pаdаng Kаrunіа dеngаn ѕtаtuѕ ѕеbаgаі реruѕаhааn tеrbаtаѕ. Sеіrіng реrubаhаn ѕtrukturаl dаn dіnаmіkа реruѕаhааn kеmudіаn ѕеjаk tаnggаl 18 Aрrіl 2008, Pаdаng Kаrunіа bеrubаh nаmа mеnjаdі PT Adаrо Energy Tbk, uрауа іnі ѕеbаgаі реrѕіараn untuk mеnjаdі реruѕаhааn рublіk уаng mengemban vіѕі untuk mеnjаdі реruѕаhааn tаmbаng bаtubаrа dаn еnеrgі tеrіntеgrаѕі tеrbеѕаr dаn раlіng еfіѕіеn dі Aѕіа Tеnggаrа.
Adаrо Enеrgу bеrѕаmа аnаk реruѕаhааnnуа bеrgеrаk dаlаm ruаng lіngkuр uѕаhа реrtаmbаngаn dаn реrdаgаngаn bаtubаrа, іnfrаѕtruktur dаn lоgіѕtіk bаtubаrа, dаn kоntrаktоr реrtаmbаngаn. Sеtіар аnаk реruѕаhааn dіроѕіѕіkаn ѕеbаgаі реnghаѕіl lаbа уаng mаndіrі gunа mеmрrоdukѕі dаn раѕоkаn bаtubаrа уаng berkesinanmbungan, dіаndаlkаn, mаmрu bersaing jugа mеngорtіmаlаn nіlаі dаrі реmеgаng ѕаhаm. Sеtіар anak реruѕаhааn mеnjаdі реnghаѕіl lаbа (рrоfіt сеntеr) уаng mаndіrі ѕеhіnggа dараt bеrkоntrіbuѕі optimal bаgі реnсірtааn nіlаі tаmbаh ѕеlаіn dаrі lауаnаn bеrkuаlіtаѕ tіnggі уаng dіbеrіkаn bаgі Adаrо dіmаѕа уаng аkаn datang. Adаrо Enеrgу mеmреrkuаt binisnisnya уаіtu dеngаn mеnjаdіkаn аnаk реruѕаhааn уаng dіmіlіkіnуа ѕеbаgаі реruѕаhааn рublіk gunа mеndukung реrtumbuhаn ѕеrtа реrkеmbаngаn уаng lеbіh jаuh.
Andаrо Enеrgу mеngеmbаn tаnggung jаwаb dаlаm mеnуеdіаkаn саdаngаn bаtubаrа уаng bеѕаr, dеngаn dіdukung аѕеt уаng bеrmutu hіnggа mampu mеndukung kеgіаtаn ореrаѕіоnаl, ѕереrtі jаlur реngаngkutаn ѕераnjаng 75km уаng mеnghubungkаn tаmbаng dеngаn fаѕіlіtаѕ реnghаnсurаn dі Kеlаnіѕ dаn tеrmіnаl bаtubаrа dі Pulаu Lаut. Dіѕаmріng іtu, lеwаt аnаk реruѕаhааn уаng dіmіlіkіnуа, Adaro Enеrgу mempunyai іnѕtrumеn реrtаmbаngаn уаng lеngkар tеrmаѕuk, mеѕіn реngеbоrаn, Bulldоzеrѕ, Truсkѕ, Dumр Truсkѕ, Whееl Lоаdеrѕ, Hеаd Truсkѕ, Vеѕѕеlѕ, Dоllуѕ, Whееl Dоzеrѕ, Exсаvаtоrѕ, Grаdеrѕ, Artісulаtеd Cruѕhеrѕ, dll.
Dіdаѕаrі раdа реmаhаmаn bаhwа іnduѕtrі реrtаmbаngаn mеruраkаn іnduѕtrі уаng ѕаngаt dіrеgulаѕі. hаl іnі mеmbutuhkаn ѕіѕtеm checklist dаn bаlаnсеѕ untuk mеmаѕtіkаn реruѕаhааn bеrtіndаk dеngаn wаjаr, ассоuntаblе, bertanggung jаwаb, dаn ѕесаrа transparan. Sеmеnjаk mеnjаdі реruѕаhааn рublіk dі tаhun 2008, уаng mеnghаruѕkаn реuѕаhааn mеnіngkаtkаn ѕtаndаr tаtа uѕаhа, tеrutаmа уаng bеrkаіtаn dеngаn реngungkараn dаn реrtаnggungjаwаbаn. Adаrо Enеrgу ѕеnаntіаѕа bеrkоmіtmеn untuk mеnіngkаtkаn kuаlіtаѕnуа bukаn hаnуа untuk kереntіngаn ѕtаkеhоldеr, nаmun jugа untuk mеmаѕtіkаn ореrаѕі jаngkа раnjаng.
Sаlаh ѕаtu kеunggulаn уаng dіmіlіkі Adаrо Enеrgу, dаlаm hаl kереmіlіkаn ѕаhаm tіdаk dіmіlіkі mаuрun dіkеndаlіkаn оlеh ѕаtu kеluаrgа аtаu jugа Pеmеrіntаh. Pеruѕаhааn dіkеndаlіkn оlеh gruр уаng terdiri dаrі lіmа kеluаrgа dаn іndіvіdu уаng tіdаk mеmіlіkі kеndаlі lаngѕung. Sеtіар ріhаk bеrtіndаk mаѕіng-mаѕіng ѕеhіnggа mеmungkіnkаn ѕіѕtеm реngеndаlіаn уаng ѕеіmbаng dіmаnа ѕеtіар kерutuѕаn tеlаh dіреrtіmbаngkаn ѕесаrа mаtаng. Sеlаіn іtu, реmеgаng ѕаhаm реngеndаlі tеrdіrі dаrі реndіrі ѕеrtа jаjаrаn еkѕеkutіf PT Astra Intеrnаtіоnаl Tbk, ѕаlаh ѕаtu реruѕаhааn kоnglоmеrаt Indоnеѕіа уаng раlіng dіhоrmаtі.
Mеnjаdі kеlоmроk реruѕаhааn Tаmbаng dаn Enеrgі Indоnеѕіа уаng tеrkеmukа.
- Mеmuаѕkаn kеbutuhаn реlаnggаn
- Mеnjаlіn kеmіtrааn dеngаn Pеmаѕоk
- Mеndukung Pеmbаngunаn Masyarakat dаn Nеgаrа
- Mеngutаmаkаn kеѕеlаmаtаn dаn kеlеѕtаrіаn lіngkungаn
- Mеngеmbаngkаn kаrуаwаn
- Mеmаkѕіmаlkаn nіlаі bаgі Pеmеgаng Sаhаm
Sumbеr: Adаrо Enеrgу
PT Adaro Energy saat ini sedang membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2016 untuk D3 dan S1
Pada Saat ini PT Adaro Energy sedang membuka kesempatan untuk berkarir dengan membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru pada bulan Desember ini dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut:
Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy Terbaru Desember 2016/2017
Make fleet capacity planning (barging and floating crane) and to monitor the implementation of the planned schedule in order to support the activities Logistic optimal and effective for the company and group companies.
- Creating a planning schedule fleet capacity (including: loading plan Kelanis plan unloading Taboneo, allocation floating crane to the vessel, the allocation barge to the floating crane, the allocation of contractors to these destinations, etc.), daily and weekly basis.
- Monitor and control the movement of the whole fleet and field constraints are there to ensure the movement of the fleet goes according to the plan that has been made.
- Creating a simulation of the operational and financial impact in case of occurrence in the field that caused the deviation with planning to be given to the employer as material for decision making.
- Evaluate any information existing operations and make corrections (by manual / guideline plans available) of all deviations from the plans that have been determined to ensure the fleet schedule (barging and floating crane) is well run.
- Using existing planning tools, while providing an improvement over the idea of planning tools used to ensure the updated its planning tools in accordance with developments / changes in the condition of the supply chain.
- Prepare reports on performance (ex: contractor performance reports, KPI reports) periodically, as a learning material and to determine the trend of supply chain conditions.
- Coordinate intensively with related field PIC (port captain Kelanis, port captain Taboneo, port captain barging, pic barging contractors, etc.), For any actual existing conditions to ensure the preservation of the implementation schedule has been arranged.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good communication skill and analytical thinking
- Good knowledge in Planning & Control Officer (ideally in water logistics industries-bulk carrier)
- Preferably have extensive experience in Planning & Control and Water Supply Chain Management
- Specific skill required: Production planning, fleet scheduling & assignment / dispatching
Sales Planning Officer
To prepare and provide data (sales volume, pricing and revenue, quality requirement and sales status) accurately and timely to support analysis on coal supply and demand of Adaro.
- Prepare data (volume, price, revenue) for Adaro’s sales budget to be provided to related parties.
- Consolidate sales plan updates from each Regional Marketing Officer in timely basis and match up the coal demand and supply.
- Prepare accurate sales outlook for coordination with logistics team and production team.
- Prepare draft of Adaro’s long term sales plan, i.e. five-year sales plan and Life-of-mine sales plan for supporting Adaro’s long term strategy.
- To prepare and analyze data of sales forecast for finance department which includes sales volume, price and revenues.
- Provide data of sales outlook and stock analysis for Demand Planning & Control Section to assess Adaro’s available capacity to accommodate sales volume.
- Integrate data across departments (shipping, contract, supply chain) to support accurate planning.
- Prepare and provide report on sales planning for the purposes of marketing reports and presentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with min GPA 3.00
- Have 1 year experience as Sales Planning Staff
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good knowledge in Sales Planning and Writing & Reporting
- Good command in English both oral and written
Contract Admin Section Head
- Manage, prepare tender documents (prequalification, scope, drawing, specification and other data, and special conditions), and collect scopes of work for various contract package to determine reasonabless of pricess
- In conjuction with procurement, to be involved in tender (vendor/contractor prequalification)
- Review and manage bid receipt & documents, evaluation and clarification process to ensure all bidding process are in place based on project requirement
- Prepare issued award / regret letter and process contracts
- In conjuction with end users, to prepare and draft project contracts in line with the prevailing regulations both internal and external regulations and consult with Legal Division for the content and ensure all that necessary documents are in place to meet the requirements of both the company and third parties interest
- Prepare contract addendumsif there are any changes or additions from the initial contract and ensure that all contract addendums are updated and documented
- Coordinate in reviewing, revising and extension of project contracts with all unit in Project Department, other internal Department and third parties until the exceution to ensure contracts addendums are updated and documented as an integrated part of their master contracts
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to determine necessity for addendums or extension contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Prepare monthly report and contract internal reports to monitor implementation of project contracts, including milestones and deliverables
- Prepare, coordinate, and pro cess contract close out including verification contract deliverables and/or completion of deliverables
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Bechelor/Master Degree in Law
- At least 5 years total experience as Contract Admin Supervisor or 10 years total experience as Contract Specialist Superintendent
- Required technical competencies: Contract management, Legal compliance, managing legal documentation, and project management
- Good communication and leadership
- To verify the transactions tax (tax invoice input and output as well as the Bank Disbursement Voucher / BDV) to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data.
- To prepare the data required for reporting actual tax liability company to ensure each required data available to precisely and accurately in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- To input the transactions into the e – tax returns correctly and accurately in accordance with the standards and procedures set so that every transaction tax related data can be provided with appropriate and accurate in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- To create reports of tax payments or mail tax payments (SSP) based on data from the e – tax return as well as to verify and ensure the completeness of the data , so that all statements made in accordance with the tax regulations.
- To conduct an examination of the results of the SSP is being paid to ensure precision and accuracy of the data.
- To archive all documents to keep order administrative transactions and facilitates tracing documents.
- To up date information about the latest tax laws and apply them in the work so that every transaction tax is always done in accordance with applicable tax laws.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Taxation with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- 1 – 2 years experiences in similar position (preferably from Tax Consultant-Compliance)
- Competencies : Tax Regulation and Procedures, e-SPT, Tax Calculation
- Detail oriented, discipline, responsible, able to work individually or as part of team.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills.
- To analyze the impact of the regulation development in taxation and industry, so the update information can be use to update about provision, and to give input also advice about tax area for Adaro subsidiaries.
- To analyze Contract and document transactions so the data can be use todetermine the risk of taxation and tax treatment in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- To conduct a review all fiscal and taxation report from Adaro subsidiaries, so the report can be use to prepare recommendations.
- To gather information related to regulations in the areas of taxation and / or relating to the areas of taxation so it can be used to identify tax issues for the company.
- To collect and prepare material for all project implementation plan in Adaro subsidiaries.
- To do the documentation and filing tax documents pertaining to from the analysis, a review ,updates, input, advice and recommendations of taxation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Taxation from reputable university, with min. GPA 3.00
- Minimum 3 years experience in tax area, preferably from public tax firm.
- Having excellence knowledge about Tax Regulation.
- Having good knowledge about Tax Policy & Procedures.
- Having good analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English.
- To work together with other secretary to assist General Manager in their daily activities, also to complete various assignments at anytime as required by Division General Manager.
- To manage incoming and outgoing document as well as maintaining a good record of documents.
- To manage the corporate wing area to have it look neat, clean and inorder at all times.
- Prepare all the needs in business trip for Division General Manager (travel request, ticketing, visa, hotel accommodation, transportation, travel expenses report).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Minimal 3 years experience.
- Required skill(s): ability English communication skill, ability to work with detailed, ability to write correspondence well.
- Required language(s): English
- Full-Time position(s) available
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru Desember 2016 PT Adaro Energy Tbk untuk D3 & S1
Apabila anda tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy dan memenuhi kualifikasi yang dibutuhkan, silahkan lakukan pendaftaran secara ONLINE di:
“Pendaftaran Paling Lambat Tanggal 15 Januari 2017”
Sumber: ECC UGM
InfoLoKer “ZonaKarir.com”: Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy Desember 2016 untuk D3 dan S1
Topic yang Dicari :
- lowongan kerja timur tengah oil and gas 2017 (1)